Where can we find truth?

I couldn't believe what I saw on the Facebook news feed. Someone actually posted a fake article about a third teen dying from a recent car crash in my area.  My heart broke when I read about the horrible car crash that killed two teens on impact and later seeing that a third teen died in the hospital.  Why would someone do make up a story about someone's death? This incident reminded me to check the source before buying into a story first.  Then again, sometimes, even so-called trusted news outlets can't be trusted either.  I have long given up on reading newspapers.  I find myself double checking with other sources before I buy into a news story.

There is only one source that I can always count on for truth- the Bible.  I am blogging over at Read, Pray, Move about God's Word today.  Please click here to read my post.


No comments